KAUSH HEALTH Cancellation Policy/No Show Policy/Refund Policy
1. Cancellation/ No Show by patient
We understand that at times you have to cancel your scheduled appointment due to unforeseen circumstances. However to better organize care of our patients through virtual or physical appointments at our facilities we require such cancellations or rescheduling to occur at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled appointment. failure to do that will attract obligatory cancellation service charges i.e. INR 200 for cancellation of an e Consultation appointment (Virtual appointment) and INR 300 for Physical appointment at KAUSH HEALTH facilities.
2. Delayed show up by patient
If patient is late over 15 minutes for their scheduled appointment, appointment is likely to be rescheduled and this appointment will be treated as cancelled, hence bove mentioned cancellation no show policy will be applied
3. If KAUSH HEALTH cancels your appointment
In case appointment is canceled by KAUSH HEALTH we will inform you 24 hours before your scheduled appointment and will make every attempt rescheduling of such appointments. Nonacceptance of rescheduling may incur cancellation charges as per the cancellation policy. If we fail to inform you in above given time frame you will get a full refund.
4. Cancellation policy for Online virtual yoga e-Classes, Classes organized at KAUSH HEALTH facilities and for the at home classes - We require such cancellations or rescheduling to occur at least 24 hours in advance of your first class comencement. Failure to do that will attract obligatory cancellation service charges i.e.
1. INR 1500 or 15% of total fee paid whichever is higher for cancellation of yoga classes/session organized at home or at KAUSH HEALTH facilities. 2. INR 1000 or 10% of total fee paid whichever is higher for Cancellation of Virtual yoga e-Class/session